The project involved the business planning, design and development of a Ruby on Rails application. Its purpose was to allow Mental Health Practitioners to manage client treatments and reporting in the cloud.
The project spanned 3 years and involved:
- Workshops with stakeholders, industry experts and potential customers to draw out user stories and identify opportunities for product development.
- UX design including user flows, wireframes and a working prototype app.
- Solution design including the server and network architecture and ongoing operational processes.
- Application development using a Bootstrap UI and Ruby on Rails backend.
- Integration with AWS EC2, RDS & S3 services.
- Client: Mental Help
- Classification: Startup
- Type: Product Management / UX Design / Web Development
- Technology: Nginx / Rails / Postgres